We repair your Radomes
We test all incoming Radomes in our state-of-the-art anachoic chamber and thoroughly inspect for damage. We then present a repair plan for your approval.
Our skilled operators ensure repairs are performed to the right specifications and highest quality standards. We also have a FAA Designated Engineering Representative on staff to approve changes, if required. From minor surface repairs to complete overhauls and major modifications, our radome repairs enable the highest performance from your radar and satellite communication systems.
Saint-Gobain also offers spare and exchange radomes for many aircraft models, from large commercial jets to business jets and general aviation aircraft.
- Certified by FAA, EASA and CAAC
- More than 50 years of experience in radome repairs
- Broad capability, covering most GA, Business, Regional and Air Transport radomes
- State-of-the-art indoor anechoic test chamber
- Fast turn times for prompt return to service
- STC/PMA approvals for many major aircraft models
- ISO 9001, AS 9100, ISO 14001 approved; CASE listed
- FAA Part 145 Repair Station in Ohio
Transmissivity Test Service
Saint-Gobain provides expert radome test services to support all of your RF testing needs –from pre-qualification/certification to post-repair testing.
Our state-of-the-art indoor anechoic test chamber can accommodate all radome sizes, including very large Air Transport and surveillance radome applications. Our unique test fixtures are installed as they would be on the aircraft for true performance simulation. Furthermore, our dual-axis antenna gimbal system provides extensive testing for entire radome structures and antenna scanning applications.
- Decades of radome test experience, partnered with expertise in radome design, manufacturing and repair
- Unique test range capabilities and accurate test results
- Nose Radome qualification testing capable to RTCA DO-213 Revision A
- RF engineering team on staff to draft custom test plans and comprehensive test reports
- Experience with hundreds of popular aircraft radome testing procedures for fast turn times and results reporting
We invite you to send us your Radome for evaluation and repair. Please proceed as follows:
Pack the damaged unit securely in a durable shipping container
Ship (pre-paid) to:
Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
335 North Diamond Street
Ravenna, OH 44226
Enclose a Purchase Order with the following information:
- Company name and address
- Contact name, telephone and email address
- Address for return shipment and shipping instructions, including preferred carrier
- Radome part number and serial number
- Description of damage
- Topcoat manufacturer and paint code, if applicable